Who Jessica WARREN IS
Jessica Warren is an individual who respects your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to her in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as revised by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, and other applicable privacy laws.
Jessica Warren is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
If you have any questions about how she collects, stores and uses personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact her at any time using the form on this website.
A quick NOTE about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use Jessica Warren's Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you when you access or browse Jessica Warren's Website:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Jessica Warren's Website or by corresponding with her by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Jessica Warren's Website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place or event, place an order on Jessica Warren's Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on Jessica Warren's Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with Jessica Warren's Website. The information you give her may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photographs, gender, age, date and place of birth, fax number, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin details, favourite listings, books, films, sports, music and food preferences.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to Jessica Warren's Website we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Jessica Warren's Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
How SHe may store and use your information
Jessica Warren, or third party data processors acting on her behalf such as mailing companies, courier/delivery companies, distribution companies, printing companies or freelance distribution staff may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
– to make Jessica Warren's Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and her and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about;
– to notify you about changes to her service;
– to ensure that content from her site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to administer her site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve her site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of her service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep her site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising she serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of her site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
– to provide you with information about other goods and services she or her affiliated companies, business or partners offer that are relevant or similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about through this site;
Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes; no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Jessica Warren's Website has implemented display advertising settings on Google Analytics and collects information on user demographics and interests only for her statistical reporting and website analysis.
Jessica Warren uses Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics in order to gain a better insight into the audience and improve user experience on Jessica Warren's Website. This information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for internal statistical reporting.
Jessica Warren's and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to www.jessicawarren.co. Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of display advertising and customise Google display network ads.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right (exercised in accordance with the Act) to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (the fee is currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge;
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you;
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to Jessica Warren via this website.
Third party sites
Sharing and usage
We will never share, sell or give out your personal information to anyone without your permission.
You may receive emails from us:
If you have registered your details with us at some point in the past
If you have an existing relationship with us
If you have a listing on our online directory
To provide you with services or information that you request
For marketing purposes such as information updates, news or press releases
When you register on www.jessicawarren.co, we require your email address. We will use it to send you a confirmation of any request or booking you make, to confirm any profile or account changes you make or for administration and security purposes.
However we respect your time by limiting and controlling the regularity of emails sent to you.
How to opt out
On our emails, you are able to opt out in an easy, automated way located at the bottom of each email, which allows you to stop receiving emails from us. Or you can let us know directly on our Contact page.